Lestene Soldiers Cemetery
The Lestene Soldiers Cemetery with a monument by the sculptor Arta Dumpe “Motherland – Latvia” is dedicated to the Latvian legionaries who died in World War II.
Lestene, Lestenes pagasts,Tukuma novads, LV-3146
+371 26247095; +371 29442311
Saldus St. John Evangelic Lutheran church and O.Kalpaks square
Janis Rozentals depicted Saldus church in his paintings in the early 20th century.The organ was built in 1872 by Karl Alexander Hermann (1847 – 1926)in Liepaja.The first professional Latvian organ player Oskars Sepskis,
O. Kalpaka laukums, Kuldīgas iela 2, Saldus, Saldus novads
+371 163807443 ,+371 29443117
turisms.saldus.lv
Saldus German Soldiers' Cemetery
Since 1997, a search for military burial sites and the reburial of the soldiers have been carried out.

Novadnieku pagasts, Saldus novads


+371 29225786, +371 29175990
http://www.turisms.saldus.lv/
Livonian Order Castle in Alsunga
The oldest section of the castle was built in 1372 with 2.3 m thick ramparts and watch towers.
Pils iela 1, Alsunga, Alsungas novads, LV-3306
+371 264225015
http://www.alsunga.lv
Alsunga St. Michael Roman Catholic Church
Construction of this church was completed in 1623.
"Mācītājmuiža", Alsunga, Alsungas novads, LV-3306
+371 63351680 ,+371 29296712
http://www.suitunovads.lv
Jaunpils Castle
Jaunpils Castle is one of the few medieval castles which has retained its original appearance. Jaunpils Castle was built in 1301 as a fortress of the Livonian Order. The castle was built by Gottfried von Roga, Master of
Jaunpils pils, Jaunpils, Jaunpils novads, LV-3145
+371 63107082,+371 26101458
http://www.jaunpilspils.lv/
Tukums Livonian Order castle Tower
The castle tower is a fragment of the oldest building in Tukums – the Livonian Order Castle.
Brīvības laukums 19a, Tukums, LV-3101
+371 63124348 ,+371 25622131
http://www.tukumamuzejs.lv/
Kosrags
Košrags is the most interesting of the Liv villages in terms of architecture, the cultural landscape, and accessibility.
Košrags, Dundagas novads, LV-3270
+371 63232293,+371 29444395
http://www.ziemelkurzeme.lv/galamerki107.html
Kuldīga District Museum
Although direct evidence is missing, there is a legend that this building was the Russian Pavilion at the exhibition in Paris in 1900. After extensive restoration work the museum re-opened its door to visitors on April 2
Pils 5, Kuldīga, LV-3301
+371 63350179, +371 63322364
http://www.kuldigasmuzejs.lv/
The oldest wooden building in Kurzeme
The oldest wooden building in Kurzeme – a building on the bank of the Alekšupīte near Town Hall Square – was built in 1670.

+371 63322259 ,+371 29334403
http://www.visit.kuldiga.lv/
1 2 3 4 5 6